Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Post!

Hello, and welcome to the Blog of Lesser Proportions, where I (the blogger) will blog (on this blog) about various things that interest me (about blogs) such as video games, movies, books, music and anything in between. This blog will feature comments, critiques, observations, cross analyses, random snippets of personal information, feelings, all sorts of off-topic conundrums, etc. Bloggers blog about these things, right? 

The language of this blog will be rather informal, that is, unstructured and free-flowing. So think of our time together here as a fireside chat, only less flammable, less tangible, and less chatty. Well, I've kind of run out of things to talk about. It's the first post, after all. First posts are always the hardest to write. What's that, Random Character From Louis Sachar's Novel Holes Who Is Too Obscure To Be Named Here? "Second hole's the hardest to dig because you get tired and the fun's gone"? Psh, yeah right. I live to write, man, and this blog's only going to get better from here on out. This blog...WILL RISE ABOVE THE ASHES OF ALL MY PREVIOUS FAILED ATTEMPTS AT BLOGGING AND BECOME THE GLOD OF BLOGS!!!

 AND I WILL BE THE GLOD OF BLOGGING, THE BLOGGER GLOD!

Fear me! -hic-

...eh

I leave this post questioning my sanity and the word "blog" itself. Seriously, blog. Blog blog blog. BLOG. It sounds weird. Well, see you next time. Hopefully, I'll actually have some insight lined up for you guys then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment